- Floradix contains organic iron (II) from ferrous gluconate, vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and C. Iron, vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism. In addition, iron contributes to normal red blood cell (supported by vitamins B6 and B12) and haemoglobin formation. Furthermore, vitamin C increases iron absorption.
- Floradix liquid contains iron from ferrous gluconate which is a particularly absorbable form.
- Floradix is easy to take and helps safeguard the balance of iron and vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and C.
- As these nutrients are already dissolved, they are absorbed more quickly by the digestive system compared to tablets.
- Floradix contains selected herbs and several fruit juice concentrates for a pleasant taste.
- Floradix contains no alcohol, preservatives, colourings or artificial flavourings. It is lactose free and suitable for vegetarians.
- Floradix is particularly beneficial for women, including expectant and lactating mothers, children, adolescents, the elderly, convalescents, vegetarians and those with an active lifestyle.