VM-2000 is an award-winning, best-selling multivitamin. A, twice a day, high potency formula, containing 32 key vitamins, minerals and amino acids. In today’s world, a healthy diet is not always easy to achieve and a complete, moderate to high potency multivitamin/mineral can help bridge the gap between poor nutrition and optimal health. VM2000 is rich in antioxidants and has been formulated specifically to help support you and your body to cope with the stresses and strains of modern life.
Take one tablet twice a day to give you a consistent dose throughout the day, to help keep you energized and support you to live a busy and active lifestyle.
- A high potency multivitamin and mineral formula
- Includes iron presented in biglycinate form, which has been shown to be gentle on the stomach
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- High doses of B Vitamins help to support everyday energy levels, and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B2, B9 & B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
- Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals, making it easily absorbable
- Contains important antioxidants Vitamin A, C & E, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging
- Contains a full spectrum of amino acid, the building blocks of protein
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, pea starch, alginate, dicalcium phosphate; Calcium (as citrate, carbonate, bisglycinate); Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid); Isolated Soya Protein Powder; Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, bisglycinate); Vitamin E (200 IU, as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate); Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate); Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as D-pantothenate, calcium); Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide); Riboflavin (vitamin B2, as riboflavin, riboflavin-5′-phosphate); Choline (as bitartrate); Anti-caking Agents: vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate; Inositol; Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum; Iron (as bisglycinate Glazing Agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil); Betaine HCl; Soya Lecithin; Zinc (as oxide, bisglycinate); Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl); Manganese (as gluconate, bisglycinate); L-Ornithine HCl; Natural Source Beta-carotene; Taurine; L-Glutathione; Copper (as bisglycinate); Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid); Colour: Riboflavin; Iodine (as potassium iodide); Chromium (as picolinate); Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin); D-biotin; Selenium (as L-selenomethionine); Carotenoid Mix; Vitamin D2 (400 IU, as ergocalciferol).
All products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of consumers recommend the brand*
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.